- Starter Kit Price: $59.95 (Free shipping)
- Cartridge Price: 10-pack is $19.95, which equals to 1.25 cartons of regular cigs (When you order 3 10-packs, you get each for $17.95)
- Flavors: 19 (Regular, Cowboy, Cherry, Menthol, Mind Menthol, Almond, Apple, Chocolate, Clove, Peach, Grape, Vanilla, Coffee, Strawberry, Cinnamon, Orange, Pineapple, Watermelon, Banana)
- Nicotine level: 4 (0mg to 16mg)
- Free trial: Not available
- Bonus code: to get 10% off use our code ecigreviewszzz
- Current promotion: Free battery per order. The battery will be automatically added to the cart when you buy 3 packs of cartridges!
SmokeTip review by Brian J. Roland.
I decided to give the electronic cigarette a try after years of smoking an ‘average’ of 10 to 20 cigs a day. Four Weeks Without Real Cigs and I’m thrilled!
Cost of vaping after the kit…I figure roughly 4 cents per cig (as compared to the real deal). Big savings over the real thing! After a bit of searching I decided to give the Smoke Tip kit a try. This outfit only offers one kit that I know of, with a selection of optional batteries and cases. I chose this one because it has lifetime free replacement on the batteries and chargers and has a nice variety of flavors to choose from.
The kit is based on the easy to use two piece KR808D-1 design, which means you get a pair of auto-switch batteries, a usb and AC charger set, and 6 prefilled cartomizers (your choice of flavor/strength) with the kit. It has been a very good first eCig kit. I get an average of 4 hours of use from a battery charge. The prefilled flavor carts are decent, and I’ve also found it easy to use my own eJuice with the KR808D-1 type carts.
For grab it and go vaping, it’s a good little kit. At 59.95 you will get a lifetime guarantee on everything they sell but the cartomizers. It will only take a battery swap or two before it well pays for itself, as the batteries will eventually grow weak or get damaged with any kit on the market! Prefilled carts from them seem to be PG based, but still offer plenty of vapor and a nice throat hit. Decent flavors available, and somehow they really pack alot of juice in each cart… they do last a while. The prefilled carts they offer come in vacuum sealed 10 packs at $17.95 per pack. This seems to be in line for prefilled or empty KR808D-1 cartomizer prices across the net.
Experimenting with other eJuice is also easy for the first time eCig user. Put around 30 drops of juice in the silicon cap that comes with a cart, shove it on, wipe it all clean, let sit a bit… and you’re good to go! It’s also easy to pull the fill out of a cart to experiment with a more direct dripping technique. Not a bad deal for those who aren’t sure if they want to get into 3 piece eCigs or special drip tips, but might want to see how it affects the flavor of their favorite juices.
The KR808D-1 hasn’t disappointed me a bit, and I could not be more pleased with the service offered by the people at Smoke Tip!
Have you tried SmokeTip? Leave your own SmokeTip Review below!